Jen emigrated to New Zealand from the Channel Islands in 2016 and found her way to Ingham Mora in 2020 as the Trust Manager. In June 2022, Jen was appointed as a director of Ingham Mora’s trustee companies. Her role involves advising clients on estate planning, setting up trust structures and ongoing trust administration. Jen also consults with Ingham Mora’s trustee directors and clients on the recent changes implemented under the Trust Act 2019, particularly disclosure requirements for beneficiaries.
Jen has a wealth of knowledge and experience that sets her in good stead within Ingham Mora, some of her experience & qualifications include:
- 14 years’ experience managing trust and estate planning structures across multiple jurisdictions, over 5 of those in New Zealand.
- Full member of STEP (Society of Estate & Trust Practitioners).
- Diploma International Trust Management (STEP)
- Certificate in Foundations (Trusts & Estates) (STEP)
- Certificate Accounting Fundamentals & Principles in Trust and Company Law (ICSA)
- BSc (Hons) Applied Social Science
One of Jen’s philosophy’s is that communication is the key to a successful relationship, and she likes to reiterate this value to her colleagues and clients.
Jen values the clients she works with and has a friendly and empathetic approach to her clients’ needs especially when faced with all the different family dynamics most of us experience in our lifetime.
Jen has a knack for breaking down the jargon associated with trust and estate planning, to make things easier to understand for her clients.
In her spare time, Jen likes spending quality time at home or on the beach with her husband, daughter and two dogs or catching up with friends over a glass or two of central Otago pinot noir.