Still on the fence about choosing us as your accountant? Come meet with us for a free chat and coffee. We can discuss your goals and any challenges you may be facing, and see how we could help you address these and your plans.
At Ingham Mora we enjoy helping our clients (and potential clients) to develop, improve and grow their business.
We believe it's important to spend time working on your business, not in it. Taking time out to discuss what is happening in your business allows you to gain clarity about your future direction. That's where we come in.
We offer a complimentary one hour Proactive Accounting Meeting to non-clients to explore how we can best help you. (Plus, it comes with coffee!) This meeting gives you an opportunity to meet with us on a no charge, no obligation basis.
Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting:
- Review your goals and strategies for achievement
- Discuss and gain understanding of the key drivers of your business
- Identify your burning issues and opportunities
- We’ll assess your current structure
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Stimulate strategic discussion around your current and future direction
- Identify where we can assist you to better protect and grow your assets
- Understand our range of services and how they might benefit you
- Gain access to our collective wisdom and informed advice
This complimentary meeting is a great opportunity for us to share with you how we can give you the assistance you need to achieve your family, business and personal goals.
Prior to your Proactive Accounting Meeting, you’ll complete a quick questionnaire and provide your latest annual reports. This will ensure the meeting is productive and relevant to your individual circumstances.
Then you’ll meet with a senior team member who’ll review your unique situation, define some key goals and strategies to achieve them and discuss how you might like us to support you going forward.
Following the meeting (if appropriate) we’ll prepare a proposal with upfront pricing for any services that you may be interested in.